Otoscope Red, Fiber optic, in protective red canvas pouch (red) with 10 ear-pieces) APOLOGIES out of stock
Basic Fiber Optic Red Otoscope, AA batteries required
Out of stock
Red Otoscope APOLOGIES out of stock
This fiber otoscope is a classic medical device in ENT. The devices adopt the total refection of optical principle, and make the light path and observation of light tend to be coaxial through the optimization design, which increase the visual field of view. It is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies.
– 2.5V LED Light with Long Life Bulb
– Protective Canvas Pouch & Pocket Clip
– 10 Disposable Plastic Specula
– x3 Magnification Lens
– Runs from 2 AA batteries (not included)
– CE Approved
Learn how to perform an otoscopic examination from youtube:
|Dimensions||20 x 5 x 4 cm|
|otoscope red with pouch||
1 order, 2 orders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.