- Standard Model (classic
- 2.5v Bulb &106, enhanced XHL Xeon Halogen Technology
- 5 different Apertures
- Range of lenses: -20D TO +20D
- Slim metal power handle included
- Powered by standard ‘AA’ batteries (included)
- Instruction Manual included
- Batteries included
- protective box included
In a protective box.
Awaiting for TGA approval from the Therapeutic Goods Organisation.
Ophthalmoscopy (funduscopy or fundoscopy) is a test that allows a health professional to see inside the fundus of the eye and other structures using an ophthalmoscope (or funduscope). It is done as part of an eye examination and may be done as part of a routine physical examination. It is crucial in determining the health of the retina and the vitreous humor.
For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophthalmoscopy
|Dimensions||22.0000 x 12.0000 x 5.0000 cm|
1 order, 2 orders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.