Black Fetal Stethoscope with Pinard Horn
APOLOGIES OUT OF STOCK
(GST 10% included in the price)
Great Stethoscope For Midwifes/ Doctors and Expecting Mothers
Now with NEW soft ear-tips:
- High-grade chest piece
- CE Marked
- FDA approved
- Latex and Nickel Free
- A fetal stethoscope or fetoscope is an acoustic stethoscope shaped like a listening trumpet. It is placed against the abdomen of a pregnant woman to listen to the heart sounds of the fetus.
- The fetal stethoscope is also known as a Pinard’s stethoscope or a Pinard, after French obstetrician Adolphe Pinard (1844–1934).
Please contact us if you would like to order > 5 sets, bulk discount applies.
|Dimensions||30.0000 x 15.0000 x 5.0000 cm|
|Fetal Stethoscope with soft ear tips||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.